The Event will take place on May 30 2016, 09.00 am at Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel. This exciting event will also include the Inauguration of the Center for Organic & Printed Electronics - Hellas (COPE-H).
The Workshop targets to form the Strategy and Policy to boost the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece and beyond, with the participation of scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, enterpreneurials, VCs and representatives from national authorities.
Some of the Topics that will be discussed are:
- Center of Organic & Printed Electronics (COPE-H)
- Outlook for the Greek and International OEs sector
- Opportunities from NSRF, RIS3, SME Instrument, Fast Track
- Funding Opportunities and Strategy for OEs Enterprises
- Commercialization & Industrialization opportunities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Organic & Printed Electronics
- OPVs for Energy in Automotive, Buildings, Greenhouses, WT
- OLEDs for Lighting, Displays and Signage
- Applications in Smart Packaging, Smart Textiles, Wearables, IoT
- OEs Start-ups and SME Companies in Greece
- Clusters and Associations in OEs Wolrdwide (HOPE-A, COPT, AFELIM, OES, JAPEC)
Below you can find the event's poster and the Workshop's preliminary agenda.